Live Music + Special Events at Il Brutto
It's always terrazza season in Austin, TX. Join us weekly for live music & off-the-menu specials on our shaded patio in the heart of historic East 6th Street.
Reservations recommended, but walk-ins always welcome, famiglia. A TAVOLA NON SI INVECCHIA!
- + Austin Restaurant Weeks
- + 8/15 - 9/2
- Enjoy four courses for $35 during austin restaurant weeks, with $5 from each menu sold benefiting the Central Texas Food Bank.
- + 8/26 through 8/31
- Salute to spritz with three spin-offs from our classic flavor to take you not-so-gently into Labor Day weekend.
- TEXAS, ADIOS $10
gin, lime, prosecco, cucumber, topo chico
- SCERRIFO SULLIVAN $11
- aperol, st. germain, rosé bubbles, hibiscus, lemon, topo chico
- CISCO DELGADO $12
strega, cognac, cappelletti aperitivo, lemon, orange bitters, prosecco
- + Every Monday night
- + 5pm - 7pm
Il Brutto’s Limoncello Club is in session every Monday during happy hour.
Grab a seat at the bar anytime between 5-7p to learn the secrets behind our signature recipe + peel a few lemons to contribute to our latest batch while you enjoy half off your choice of cocktail, wine or beer.
You'll take home a keepsake membership pin, recipe card + and after two months of distillation, a bottle of your own batch to enjoy at your leisure.
- + Every Thursday night
- + 7:30pm - 9:30pm
What's better than jazz classico with the famiglia?
Join us for dinner as jazz group Django Foxtrot plays beneath the live oak tree on our patio and executive chef Erind Halilaj whips up his housemade gnocchi – a treat we save exclusively for Thursday nights.
- + Every Saturday
- + 11am - 1:00pm
- Saturdays are for the bambini.
- Grab a seat on the spacious oak-shaded patio on Saturdays between 11a - 1p to enjoy half off kid’s pizzas, plus coloring activities + pizza dough for play.
IN THE OCCURRENCE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, ALL MUSIC PROGRAMS WILL BE FEATURED INSIDE IL BRUTTO’S MAIN DINING ROOM.