Live Music + Special Events at Il Brutto
Reservations recommended, but walk-ins always welcome, famiglia. A TAVOLA NON SI INVECCHIA!
- + negroni week
- + 9.14 - 9.18
- raise a glass, or four, to negroni week – the international charitable event presented by imbibe magazine + campari.
- enjoy one of our cocktail specials benefiting southern smoke foundation, an organization providing crisis relief for individuals in the food and beverage industry. funds go directly to people in need that are battling health crises, winter storm damage, natural disasters, mental health needs and, of course, those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- + every tuesday from 4-9p
- "one martini is alright. two are too many, and three are not enough."
- - james thurber
join us for martini martedì + explore your latest obsession. catch our rotating martini specials, new every other week, highlighting our collection of gins, vermouths + bitters – something for the beginner + savant alike.
- + Every Thursday night from 7-9p
What's better than jazz classico with the famiglia?
Enjoy dinner on the terrazza as jazz group Django Foxtrot plays beneath the live oak tree on our patio.
IN THE OCCURRENCE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, ALL MUSIC PROGRAMS WILL BE FEATURED INSIDE IL BRUTTO’S MAIN DINING ROOM.